Finding the perfect ride for your wedding day
Home » limo hire Sydney » Finding the perfect ride for your wedding day
Here at A1 Limousines Sydney we believe that your one chance to get to the church on time, travel around to your photo location and then finally the reception, should not be compromised as after all this is the most important day of your life so far.
Bridal planning is tough enough without having to worry about every significant detail on it and this is where advance preparation can achieve a remarkable wedding of the year. When booking with A1 Limousines, rest assured much planning and preparation is done on our part to ensure your big day runs smoothly. We offer advice and help accommodate not only the bride and groom and bridal party but also any family and friends requiring transportation. We often utilise our sedans to keep your costs lower yet still the comfort of our late model Chryslers. Alternatively, you are welcome to book from 1-5 limousines depending on your requirement.
Here are some tips in choosing Limo for your wedding;
- Set the perfect wedding date. The busy season for wedding occasions is in springtime, due to the rising demand of limo services on that season Limo prices also increase. If you’re aiming to tie a knot on spring make sure to do research and make your car and transportation reservation a year in advance.
- Number of passengers: Be sure to work out the number of people requiring transport that day – Don’t forget yourself and partner. We can help you work out the number of vehicles required.
- Budget. Considering financial budget depends on the type and the number of cars you are planning to hire. It is important to look upon the estimated time in taking the Limo, such as the distance, traffic, and other factor that might cause additional time. Again – we can assist you with this.
- Type of rides with a right size. The choice of fleet depends on the vision of your wedding, the needs of your guest and the size of the wedding event. We have a variety of vehicles on offer for your wedding day.
- Transportation for the guests. If you have family to consider their transportation needs, we can accommodate them.
- Ask about inclusions: As part of A1 Limousines continued quality service, we offer snacks, beverages, red-carpet and ribbon as a minimum in our all day packages. Ask us for more information.
- Ask for a Contract. It is a wise decision to get a contract with your limo company which assists you to know exactly what you are getting.